The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few Sector 111 goodies that I've taken off my Elise that are for sale. Items will sell to buyers in the order that I was contacted in. In the event of a deal falling through or non payment I'll move to the next person.

1. S111 trunk bootie. sold

2. S111 Micromirror. Now sold
3. S111 Lidbone. sold

Local pickup in DFW, TX welcome as well.

4. Also have a set of Rota Slipstreams in LSS sizes. Black with polished lip. These were my track wheels so they are not the perfect but could be close with some elbow grease. No damage/curb rash etc all straight and balanced. They have a set of Yokohama A005 soft compound slicks on them with good tread depth remaining. Prefer to sell this locally in DFW to avoid shipping.

sold for the wheels and tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not willing to separate the tires at this point in time as I have a few interested buyers of the whole package and I don't have time or a car that can carry the tires anymore to get them dismounted. You can buy the whole package and sell the wheels for $300-$400 easily I'd imagine, I'm basically throwing in the tires.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bootie and lidbone are pending to sarenar. Have a few people interested in the wheels. Will update the post once items are sold but the wheels/mirror are available. If interested send me a PM and I'll put you in line in case any items fall through. Locals that can pickup get preference.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Pictures?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will get pics of everything tonight, busy trying to get 2 cars back to stock and work is crazy right now.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here's a pic on the car so you can get an idea of what they look like. P.S. the wheels won a SCCA National Tour event in 2008 in ASP :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only thing left is the mirror. Price drop to $80 plus shipping.

·
give me my second cam!
451 Posts
I will take the micro mirror if it is in good condition. Can you please get shipping quotes to 92374 CA. thanks, Shawn

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shipping is $10 to CA with FedEx ground. I'll pm you my paypal

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everything is sold, thanks everyone!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts