The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Sector 111 carbon fiber full Mohawk Exige roof

3K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  oldmansan 
#1 · (Edited)
As the title states, I’m selling my Sector 111 cf mohawk roof for my Exige. I believe Shinoo was selling these for $3200. I bought it brand new and it is still in mint condition. I’ve used it now for about 2 seasons.

There is nothing wrong with the roof. I’m just letting it go because I just joined the group buy on the new Transforged roof.

I’ll let this go for $2500 plus shipping. Mainland US shipping only please. Please PM me for pics. I really do hate posting pics on forums.
Scroll down for updated pics.

#9 ·
Can you tell me why you are selling this barely used roof to spend extra time on getting a new one when both are full mohawk CF roof?

#11 ·
If OCD, then wouldn't 3k weave from Transforged will be an issue with 6k weave parts from HKfever? I'm interested in buying one for my 06 Exige and I have 2 options (yours and Transforged).

btw, xe cua ban rat dep

#16 ·
Guys this roof is back on the market. Here are some pics of it. Outside is glossy. Inside is a matte finish. It comes with weather stripping. It’s in great condition. No cracks; no sun damage, no chips. My car is always garaged and well taken care off. Here’s your chance to get an excellent quality roof for a fraction of the price. And I don’t think Inokinetic sells these anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.