The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This contraption from Sector 111 keeps the trunk hatch open without the need to keep the trunk open with one hand and deploy the metal pole with the other. It is neatly engineered with three pieces of brushed aluminium and folds neatly into the trunk when the trunk hatch is closed. When fully extended, it self locks into place. I believe that sector 111 may not make these anymore. I do not remember the official name that Sector 111 used for these.

It is quite useful to be able to open and close the rear trunk wth just one hand, and keep it open in just one quick motion. I used to use my head before getting these.

Asking $30 plus $10 shipping for this within continental US. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
It is called the "lidbone".

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
I must be missing something. I just went onto Sector 111 website and lidbones were listed for $49.95 + shipping. Did I find the wrong thing? Is yours the collectible version?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, just too many things happening right now. Did a quick search but could not find it. Thanks for pointing it out to me. Appreciate all the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts