The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a sector111 micrMirror for sale. I received it brand new as I was told with the exige I bought. The bag the mirror came in had been opened but mirror does not look like it was ever used. I did hang it up once just to see if I could see anything out the back window but with the seats and the intercooler you really can't see anything. So I am selling it.

microMIRROR? Rear View Mirror for the Lotus Elise and Exige - Sector111

100.00 plus shipping.
110.00 I will pay fedex ground shipping with tracking to anywhere in the continental US

Here are pics of exactly what i have.
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I didnt know you could see out of an Exige in the first place.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I can't see anything out of the back on the Exige. This would be good for the Elise though. With my car I removed the stock mirror as it was just blocking view out of the front window with no other use.

·
Registered
287 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
327 Posts
It's awesome in the Elise.

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Its a sector111 micro mirror. It just came as part of my purchase of a used 07 exige. Its not the factory mirror of the 07 lotus.
Yes, I understand that it is a S111 micro mirror. However, the plinth for the 2005-06 cars is not the same as the 2007 cars. S111 has two different versions of the mirror mount due to the plinth differences. The mirror made for the '07 car will not work for the '05-06 cars and vice versa.

If yours came for an '07 Exige, which the packaging seems to imply as well, it will not work for an '05 or '06 vehicle.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, I understand that it is a S111 micro mirror. However, the plinth for the 2005-06 cars is not the same as the 2007 cars. S111 has two different versions of the mirror mount due to the plinth differences. The mirror made for the '07 car will not work for the '05-06 cars and vice versa.

If yours came for an '07 Exige, which the packaging seems to imply as well, it will not work for an '05 or '06 vehicle.

Ok, but according to sector111's website it covers 06 - 07 exige
link to there site = sector111 micromirror

Model Compatibility

'05-'07 Elise.
'06 Exige & '07 Exige S.
Tesla Roadster - order '07 microMIRROR
Fits Left Hand Drive Cars Only

·
Registered
121 Posts
Ok, but according to sector111's website it covers 06 - 07 exige
link to there site = sector111 micromirror

Model Compatibility

'05-'07 Elise.
'06 Exige & '07 Exige S.
Tesla Roadster - order '07 microMIRROR
Fits Left Hand Drive Cars Only
I think what the webpage indicates is that they do offer mirrors that fit all the above mentioned cars, but to make sure you order the correct mount, you need to indicate whether your elise is 05/06 style mount or 07 style mount.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think what the webpage indicates is that they do offer mirrors that fit all the above mentioned cars, but to make sure you order the correct mount, you need to indicate whether your elise is 05/06 style mount or 07 style mount.
yea you are correct. I just called them to confirm as I wanted to make sure that was the indication.
Thanks for the insight before it sold. I guess i have a mirror that is useless. it won't even fit the 06 exige where you might be able to see out the back. I guess the only way is to sell it is with the window attachement.

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
yea you are correct. I just called them to confirm as I wanted to make sure that was the indication.
Thanks for the insight before it sold. I guess i have a mirror that is useless. it won't even fit the 06 exige where you might be able to see out the back. I guess the only way is to sell it is with the window attachement.
It is not useless if you have the '07 plinth. I could use one for my car, just not at that price.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
It is not useless if you have the '07 plinth. I could use one for my car, just not at that price.
Yea, when you can buy it new from Sector 111 for 115.00 and go on line and get a 10% discount on top of that.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Looking for used black or silver Sector 111 micromirror

I'd even consider a CF micromirror if the price was right. They are listed for $110.00 new on the Sector 111 website. I have an '06 Elise. If someone has one that they'd like to off-load for a nice discount I'd love to hear from you!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts