Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MODS PLEASE CLOSE THREAD

CLAM HAS SOLD, VSA THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR INTEREST

·
Registered
712 Posts
So the story is... you'd have to have someone come to the shop, pack it, and then have it shipped.

I wish I was in LA :(

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
686 Posts
Omg those prices are retarded no way that was the price

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Omg those prices are retarded no way that was the price
I would not post a bs FS ad. Not even on April Fool's. If I didn't have my word, I would just go off myself. I am not one of these Carbon One John fools.

EDIT: And unless you called Allen and he personally told you the price was wrong, it would have been great of you not to have put my reputation into question by throwing your uninformed opinion onto an open forum in this fashion.

2ND EDIT: Please, no more pm's about this. I did not collect a commission, etc. by listing this. I honestly did this to help some forum member out there who was wanting one of these at a steal. Some people will not believe the previous sentence, no matter how genuinely I attempt to write it, which I think shows the state some people believe our society is in. Apparently, nobody does anything out of the goodness of their heart anymore. So, this will officially be my last time ever listing an item for anyone other than myself. Lesson learned. Mods please close this thread if you see this.

[/thread]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.