The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Set of 4 stock (non-lss) black wheels and AD07 tires. Original on my 2006 Elise. Car has never been tracked and these were removed after around 8500 miles. All wheels are perfect minus one rock ding on a front wheel that is shown in a pic. FYI: I didnt wash or dry them too thoroughly before the pics so you can still see some brake dust on them.

I am outside of Philadelphia, PA and prefer local pickup.

First 800 takes 'em

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
See my pm.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Good deal. If I had any cash I'd be in. But alas I'm a broke cheap bastard.

Any chance you want a large amount of vinyl graphics?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I dunno. Whatever you want for whatever you want. You tell me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK. Let me see how the sale goes. Cash is still king. Plus I am not sure I can use that many graphics at the moment.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was wondering when someone would comment on the size of the pics and maybe reply with a "big wheel" pic even.

In all seriousness I figured I would post the raw photos for high res since they were allowed to be uploaded.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wheels and tires are still available for sale at the moment but only until the end of the month.

I have someone who is currently interested in the tires separately in case someone wants just the wheels.

Let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BUMP....

I will be unable to complete a sale for the wheels and tires after Thursday of this week for at least a few months so if anyone is considering them now is the time.

Thanks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would be interested in two rear tires if you could ship to North Dakota (zip 58504).... If they are still available drop me an E-mail or PM

1 - 20 of 24 Posts