The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

FS: Set of 4 Stock Wheels (Black) and Tires

3K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Addictedto 
#1 · (Edited)
Set of 4 stock (non-lss) black wheels and AD07 tires. Original on my 2006 Elise. Car has never been tracked and these were removed after around 8500 miles. All wheels are perfect minus one rock ding on a front wheel that is shown in a pic. FYI: I didnt wash or dry them too thoroughly before the pics so you can still see some brake dust on them.

I am outside of Philadelphia, PA and prefer local pickup.

First 800 takes 'em

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
See my pm.

#5 ·
Good deal. If I had any cash I'd be in. But alas I'm a broke cheap bastard.

Any chance you want a large amount of vinyl graphics?

#17 ·
I would be interested in two rear tires if you could ship to North Dakota (zip 58504).... If they are still available drop me an E-mail or PM

#21 ·
I am very interested in just the wheels. Put me on the list too please since you seem to be having a hard time selling them. I have a friend in PA who could pick them up and hold them till i can drive out there.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.