The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS Silver Base Wheels, exhaust manifold, soft top

I have a set of silver base wheels. I need clean them up and take pics of them. I don't think they are too bad but they are just pretty dirty at the moment. The tires are done so I will probably just go with the wheels and no tires with them. I am not sure the going price, I have searched aroudn a bit but I guess 450+shipping? If it is too steep just let me know.

I also have a stock exhaust manifold from an '05. I will take 75 shipped for that?/ sold

I am pretty flexible on the prices. Just want to get a tire fund started :( Turbo makes tires very bald very fast :(

Also would like to add my soft top. I will take 500 shipped for that.

-RB

PS. I might have a stock cat and downpipe I have to double check

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are pics of the manifold. I will clean off the wheels tomorrow or tuesday and snap some shots of those.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thanks for the pics RB... one more question can i get your stock heat shields with it too??? If yes then whats your paypal address??? thx

Peter

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pm sent and will have pics of the wheels up tonight. They are a bit more scuffed up than I expected

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
first batch

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
second batch

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last batch. Like I said they were covered with dirt and I had no idea as to the extent of the scratches so I apologize if anyone was mislead.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
Last batch. Like I said they were covered with dirt and I had no idea as to the extent of the scratches so I apologize if anyone was mislead.
I was interested but they are a little too "rashed" for me. Just don't have the desire to powdercoat, etc.

Misleading? H*ll no. You put up pictures of the wheels showing the scratches. That is as far from misleading as you can get. (Yeah, and I understand you are referencing your first comment about thinking they're not so bad, just dirty).

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the kind words. I picked them up from the previous owner of the car a few weeks back and didn't ever clean them up to see what was under the dirt. I was going to keep them but I want to get some new tires so these need to go.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. I picked them up from the previous owner of the car a few weeks back and didn't ever clean them up to see what was under the dirt. I was going to keep them but I want to get some new tires so these need to go.
Just keep them really dirty and you will not see the scratches. :p

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good point!! if the buyer wants I can cover the wheels with dirt to make them look mint at no extra charge

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Paint them black. That way the scratches are meaningless. And you can repaint them if you curb them again, although I'd bet a lot of your scratches are from you or a shop laying them on their faces during the mounting or changing process.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I picked them up in this condition, but thats the same thing I was thinking. I might end up powder coating them in a month or so if that will help the chances of selling but I just need them gone so I can get some new tires.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glad you got it in good shape :)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
replied. and yes they are still available

1 - 20 of 21 Posts