The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15x7 x2
16x8 x2

They are for all intents and purposes new wheels, satin black from Sector 111 and have one track day and ~300 street miles (one roundtrip to BW). Selling them to get Volks as the offsets on the rear don't get me a lot of space for over-sized 245's in the rear. These are the wheels that Neil had running on his legendary Spyder and will work with normal 225, 235, and 245 tires with proper ride height and camber.

These are the last set in the US as of now, I know Shinoo might be ordering some more in the near future and you can get replacements for damaged wheels.

They are boxed and sitting at DRS ready to get picked up or shipped...PM me please

$2200 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
dibs... pm sent...

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
what is the offset at the rear?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
+25 I believe (might wanna ping Sector on this)? on both front and rear... aggressive but does fit normal tires. Fronts are perfect, rears are close with anything near a fat 245. Here's Neil's beloved Spyder with them on, they look like 245 RA-1's but they could be 235's...

Eddie that is your car! the famous orange terror! can't believe I can't make it this weekend, and also I hear you are bringing sand to the beach?? Well...I understand, it's very VERY nice sand :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
rotflrotflrotfl

wish you could come....you'll be there in spirit.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
yeah... +25 I think you're correct. I thought Neil was running 245s but I think he said they were 225s. The wheel stuck that far out.

What offset are you looking for?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anywhere around +30 to +32 on the rear is what I need with my fatty tires...I was thinking of machining these down too, that plus camber should be fine but just wanted to sell them if I could, much easier

·
Registered
719 Posts
Cool looking wheel and they even look better in person. Somebody should snags these up if they consider themselves to be a true track junkie.

:clap:

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

1 - 11 of 11 Posts