The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of the smaller mirror kits that was recently part of the group buy from RLS. It's a quality piece of kit, includes new mount hardware that works with existing plinth on the stock windshield, and a mirror that is signficantly smaller than the stock monster. Also have the optional spacer adapter that makes it compatible with the hard top. Mirror includes the day/night lever. Total kit (custom mount, hard top extension and mirror) were $85 plus $10 shipping. I installed and ended up going another route, will sell for $75 shipped anywhere in continental US.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a photo of everything. Parts behind the mirror, from left to right, are: custom plinth attachment bracket, hardtop spacer, universal mirror mount, and 2 sets of countersunk hex head screws (a pair for with spacer, other pair for without).

I also have the installation instructions (very easy).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,972 Posts
Best mod I have made to my Elise so far. Makes it more fun to drive, as trffic lights and cars on freeway onramps are no longer hidden by the comically oversized mirror. Day/night still works fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts