The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my lightly used SPA Technique dual gauge for fuel pressure and water temperature. All wiring, sensors, and function button are included as well as original owners manual. The green backlighting on this gauge had stopped working, but the red backlighting was fine. Other than that, there are no issues with the gauge and it works perfectly.

From the SPA Technique website: "SPA's fuel pressure and water temperature dual gauge has been designed with many and varied applications in mind from performance cars, motorcycles, planes, boats and even machinery. They have a choice of backlit illumination either user switchable red or green. This fuel pressure and water temperature dual gauge represents one of the most accurate fuel pressure monitoring devices available. High resolution mode allows 1/10 of 1 psi resolution, user programmable alarm conditions for any application and peak recall of maximum values." New this gauge is nearly $350. Selling for $150 shipped. Please contact me with questions or for additional pictures.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic

For some reason I am having issues attaching a picture of the actual unit. It is a black gauge with a chrome bezel. Here is a link to the website with a pictures of the gauge - only the picture on the website has a black bezel.

Fuel Pressure and Water Temperature Gauge DG 202

PM me with your email and I can send actual pictures. I even have 2 brand new spare temperature sensors I can also sell if interested.

·
Terry
2,192 Posts
wanna meet up sometime after wednesday for the signal light and battery bracket? i tried to call you last week but the phone was off :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts