The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, it is sad that I have had this for such a short while, after just starting SCCA racing....but with a baby on the way, and trying to move into a new house...have to let the SRF go.

I have had the car for only a few months, and it was originally purchased from Kevin R. up in Norcal - his description was:

"Chassis #237: Consistent top 5 car, multiple podium finishes, multiple poles, win and the current race lap record holder at Thunderhill. Car has all updates including new style header, new style enterprise hubs with ball bearings, (old style alternator). Penske's Shocks, two sets of welds with Goodyear dry's, one set of Goodyear rains on steel rims. New AMB lap timer plus car is wired for radios. Butler seat that is set up for 5' 8" 180 Lb driver. Zero time enterprise rebuilt motor. The car has had the same driver for 12 years. This car is maintained by the owner who is a College Automotive Instructor who specializes in Chassis, Engine Performance and Electrical. This is one over serviced race car."

It was a clean car as stated above, and has a brand new motor! I have driven it in 2 double regional weekend races, and a couple of practice sessions.
The only thing's added to the car are a set of new style wheels, and an in-car radio.

Mark is my CSR at Buttonwillow who has done all of the work on the car and stores the car for me. He has really dialed in the car, and cleaned up the inner workings of it. He has an excellent reputation as a CSR in California. He can be contacted regarding the status of the car.

Asking $18,700 - but negotiable, if I can remove the radio and part it out.

Feel free to email me at [email protected], thanks!

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Hhhmmm....

....Hmmm

·
Premium Member
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can speak well of this car as well. Sorry to hear it is up for sale; we were really looking forward to racing with you!

Steve
Thank you Steve....I surely will be back with an SRF in the future...just the timing was bad for me... :(

btw, I will be at Laguna next, next wknd for the LCS!

·
Registered
992 Posts
hey I was looking at that car when I bought mine, only reason I didnt get it was distance/transport from me.

From what I learned thats a good one...some people prefer the older chassis. Good luck, I highly recommend the class to anyone who seriously wants to road race, not just bench race or drag. Sorry that youre outta the class.

With a new engine, this is a GREAT price.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Getting off clean saps/openers against 1234567 different AOEs, anticipating a warriors charge and dismantle him at the same time to prevent him from linking up charge hamstring blade storm on your priest to get more wow gold., hitting a rogue out of vanish with fan of knives, landing kidneys/dismantles through evasion, anticipate mage/warlock/warrior teleports (again not nearly as important in shadow step days when shadow step itself auto-teleports you next to your opponent), the list goes on and on. Any rogue above 2000 can do everything I listed above on occasions, but doing it consistently while staying alive and coordinating yWOW Gold,World of Warcraft Gold,Buy WOW Gold,Cheap WOW Gold,Buy World of Warcraft Gold,buy Gold WOW,Gold WOWour bursts, it is much more difficult.
That ^ is dickedupese for "BUMP for a really fast SRF that can be a tool to your learning how to race well enough to earn $$$." Or at least that's how I read it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts