The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these were originally silver finish but i had them powdercoated black. i spray painted the SSR center caps black also. however, there are a few chips in the paint (center caps) now -but they can easily be spray painted black again. the wheels are in very good condition. one wheel has some minor scratches due to strapping them in the back of my truck and the metal hooks making contact with the wheel. tires have about 80% tread.

these wheels are very light and would be great for track use. the tires are good for daily driving. the combo were on my lotus for about 5k miles with no fitment issues.

Price = 1350 firm (wheels and tires). will not separate from tires. pick up in so. cal only (irvine), will not ship. PM if interested.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Love the SSRs, very lightweight, and you won't have to spend additional $$ if you wanted a flat black one.

I have a set in gold myself. Those Michelin Pilot Exaltos PE2s are decent street tires too and they aren't that cheap.

You should be able to find a buyer....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
16 x 6.5" Front, +32mm Offset
17 x 7.5" Rear, +37mm Offset

Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 Tires
240 A A Rating
195/50/16 Front
225/45/17 Rear

I dont know if they will clear big brake kits.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i initially got them as wheels for daily driving because the exige was my only car. since then, i have bought a truck for daily driving. now i dont need 2 sets of wheels.

·
Registered
86 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
86 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts