The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** SOLD *** FS: Standard Elise wheels with Yokohama AD07 tires

FS: Standard (Touring :D ) Elise wheels with Yokohama AD07 tires.

SOLD

<STRIKE>One rear wheel has a small area that has been touched up, but still looks very good. The rest of the wheels are in excellent shape.
The tires are in great shape with lots of tread left. I am not sure how many miles as I bought them from another member.

Front tires have 0.25" of tread left (spec'd at 0.28" new)
Rear tires have 0.26" of tread left (spec'd at 0.31" new)

I bought these from the other member planning to use them as street tires. I ended up only putting about 500 miles on them. I now have a set of RE-01R's for street use.

These are located in Richmond, Virginia. For now, I prefer a local or near local sale (willing to travel a short distance).

A new set of Yokohama AD07's go for $924 at TireRack, you can buy this complete set of already mounted and balanced tires with wheels for $600 (about the cost of getting just new rear tires, shipped, mounted and balanced).

PM me if interested.
Brian</STRIKE>

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
:crazyeyes

I paid $500 just for my rims. This is a smoking deal

·
Registered
547 Posts
Let me know if you don't find a local buyer, i could be interested if you can ship to CT. thx.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
856 Posts
I feel like I am a wheel collector! I want them, let me do some thinking first...

(meaning if you get a different sale, go for it. Don't wait on me)

Anyone know if Hoosier makes a tire for these (I sell hoosiers, I should know...) Just checking if anyone has the info at their reach.

Now on to the search button...

Dave

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
If you were willing to ship I would by them... but I imagine you can find a local buyer at that price. Damn living in Texas...

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the responses guys... I have replied to all the PM's.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One of the first guys to contact me is currently on his way down to my house (he just called and is already half way here), so it looks like they have probably sold. I will update the thread once the sale is final.

Thanks for all the interest!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD

The tires/wheels have been sold to JestRev (thanks - it was a pleasure meeting you). He will be using them for his cross country trip. This way he will have a spare set of wheels/tires for the trip (he will have his own support vehicle going with him :up: ). I am glad they will help facilitate such a trip!

Thanks to everyone that responded, there was a ton of interest (lot's of PM's).

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Brian,

It was a pleasure to meet you as well. Thank you for being so cordial. I will post pictures/updates as soon as I start my trip! Once again, thanks:up:

Sam

SOLD

The tires/wheels have been sold to JestRev (thanks - it was a pleasure meeting you). He will be using them for his cross country trip. This way he will have a spare set of wheels/tires for the trip (he will have his own support vehicle going with him :up: ). I am glad they will help facilitate such a trip!

Thanks to everyone that responded, there was a ton of interest (lot's of PM's).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts