The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: STi Hardtop w/All Fittings - Adjusted Price

OK, I surrender. I've had the HT sitting in my basement parts room for 4-1/2 years, untouched. I'm so much an open-top driver that I can't envision ever putting it on the car.

Top is flawless; perfect exterior paint, perfect headliner. The windshield header and all hardware are equally good, and the original HT bag is part of the deal. Price is well below my original cost - $1250, firm - plus packing and shipping if someone outside the Denver/Colorado area wants it.

I'll make sure it is padded and packaged to give it a good safe trip to whomever buys it. P&P at cost, no markup. If someone local wants it, I'll help you install it on the car (following directions in the owners manual, of course).

PM me or e-mail to my sig address below. I'll wait for a check to clear before shipping. PayPal is OK if you want it quickly, but it will cost you the seller's premium, roughly 3% in addition.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP!

Time to bump this up to the top again. Still only one PM reply so far; I'd love to get someone who's really interested...no tire kickers.

NEW PRICE. I've seen two go in a single day at fire sale prices since I first posted this. If yours isn't Storm Titanium, there are body shops everywhere... :p

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP!

Time to bump this up to the top again. Up to two replies, no PayPal $$. So still looking for that perfect buyer.

Same 'NEW' PRICE. I've seen two go in a single day at fire sale prices since I first posted this. Price is firm as quoted above ($1,250 plus packing and shipping). I'm not willing to fire-sale the thing. If yours isn't Storm Titanium, there are paint shops everywhere... :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts