The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock exhaust, rear panel, and heat shield parts I would like to get rid of they were all removed when my Arqray Single Tip and rear panel eliminator went on.

John

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm looking for – 06 Elise Rear panels, license plate panel and vented panels on each side.

Don’t want to spend too much - I am considering some custom metal work and need something to experiment with. I would need the complete set. PM me with what you have and what you want for it.

Thanks -

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
I would be interested in the rear panel....let me know if it has not been spoken for and how much. PM me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update on parts

I still have the stock muffler and heat-shield minus a small portion u shaped portion of the heat-shield that the buyer of the rear panel wanted.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
123 Posts
Why do you want the heat shield?

Many owners take theirs off with seemingly no negative impact.
burnt clam? I had taken a small section of the heat shield off when I installed the panel delete and Von Hep exhaust, and the rear section of the clam near the U bend becomes too hot to touch after a longish ride :shrug:

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Too hot to touch or did it actually cause damage.

I took all the heat shield off on my old Exige and put the heat soak tape after the CAT and never had any problems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts