The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Off,
Have no idea and really probably couldn't afford what they're worth. You could try ebay this might give you an idea, however I think you'd be better off waiting until more cars are out.
At some point I'd like to get a set and powder coat black.

Chris

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Steve,
If you're talking tires and wheels both for $1k, I'll take em!

Let me know about shipping costs to GA. Easiest way I've found to ship wheels/tires is to cut discs of cardboard to protect the wheels on each side and then use fibre reinforced tape wrapped around the wheel/tire. Probably best to ship either taped individually or in pairs!!
Let me know!!
Chris

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
HI Off,
Ebay's cool with me, that way you'll get the most. I did price the wheels at a dealer and they run $1400 plus minus not including tires.

I'll probably end up just pulling mine and having them painted black tho would be nice to have an extra set so I don't have to leave it on stands.
Chris

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Steve,
Don't blame you a bit for holding on to the wheels. For me, I just decided I might as well just bite the bullet and pull my wheels and get them painted or perhaps buy a set of ssrs. As once my wheels are painted don't expect them to ever be off the car so don't really need the second set.
Chris

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Steve,
Thanks for offering, unfortunately spent the bulk of my budget this month on getting the center console painted.
Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts