The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would prefer local pickup but if you want it shipped let me know the zip.

It has 44,000 miles on it and has a little surface rust on in but it works perfectly. I removed it for an aftermarket system

Not sure how much it will be to ship to you but if you could send a deposit of $120 I will ship the muffler to you and refund any difference to you.

All you will pay is shipping charges. I am giving this stock muffler away.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Good luck with this. I ended up tossing mine away when I did a scrap metal run because no one on here wanted it.

·
Registered
239 Posts
The Lotus guys willing to pass parts along is what makes this work. I just bought lots of stuff including a stock muffler and had it shipped from the west coast, it's nice for us second and third owners to be able to have a baseline for our mods. Thanks for offering it up to good will!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much was the shipping AboutTime?

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sunday bump. Free you just pay shipping if you want it. I will ship it with a deposit. If you need pics PM me. I would like to give this muffler another life its not dead.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sunday bump. Offer still stands. Free stock 06 Lotus Elise catback exhaust. 100% free of charge for someone who wants to pick it up. If you want it shipped all you pay is shipping! This unit works perfectly and is free of cracks or leaks. PM me for any more details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts