The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lotus Exige with the BWR Stage 2 Supercharger with 550cc injectors installed by Lotus dealer. Produce about 240hp. Bilstein Shocks. JVC CD/Bluetooth player. Aftermarket Exhaust. Lotus Cup 240 Wheels. Led headlights and taillights. Momo steering wheel. Currrenlty 46K miles. Just replaced all 4 brake rotors and pads. Changed oil last month. Clean title and Carfax history. I am the 4th owner, but Carfax will show I'm the 7th. The last owner moved to another state and later switch ownership to his wife then back to himself. I'm sure he has his reasons. When i purchased the Exige, it had stage1 black paint job. Made it look cheap, so I had it repainted to Dark Grey. Only had it for a few months. I don’t get the chance to drive the car as much as I would like to and it's a little too extreme for me.

It is in great condition, with no accidents, everything works. The car has been garage kept.

The car is located in Fairfax County, VA and I am asking $47,000 OBO. The VIN is SCCPC11186HL82435.

Thanks for your interest!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
"Nicely modded" seems a little vauge.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Wow! Looks great. Rarely do I ever see an Exige in graphite grey. If I was in the market, I would be very interested in this one. But yea, more info would help potential buyers. Mod list, how many owners, how long you owned, miles you put on, tracked or not, etc... GLWS!

·
Registered
508 Posts
No discussion of price in a for sale ad
Yes this car was repainted it started life as a Titanium Storm Exige, in CA. How do I know, this was my car. Does it still have the airbag disconnect switch for the passenger? I had that installed so my kids could ride in the car. I sold this car when my little one was born in 2010 as no one was paying for mods at that time, they detracted from the value believe it or not. I did the BWR install and knew this car well. With that said, I might be interested in reclaiming the car. Let me know if you want to work out a deal, maybe trade for a 2011 Evora?

thanks

·
** Acme Super Moderator ** ** The Enforcer **
6,786 Posts
Yes this car was repainted it started life as a Titanium Storm Exige, in CA. How do I know, this was my car. Does it still have the airbag disconnect switch for the passenger? I had that installed so my kids could ride in the car. I sold this car when my little one was born in 2010 as no one was paying for mods at that time, they detracted from the value believe it or not. I did the BWR install and knew this car well. With that said, I might be interested in reclaiming the car. Let me know if you want to work out a deal, maybe trade for a 2011 Evora?

thanks
No discussion of price in a for sale ad unless the OP asks for it. Period.

San

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sorry, did not realize I was discussing the price. This car has been on Lotus Talk two other times, once under my listing the other the seller emitted a 1 from the vin. SCCPC1186HL82435

Both of those listing show all the mods the car had at one time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am interested in the car but am concerned there is no mention of modifications as to bodywork done on the vehicle. Clearly it looks like the headlights and front have been modified and was not mentioned in the listing.

·
** Acme Super Moderator ** ** The Enforcer **
6,786 Posts
I am interested in the car but am concerned there is no mention of modifications as to bodywork done on the vehicle. Clearly it looks like the headlights and front have been modified and was not mentioned in the listing.
OP hasn't been on this site in 6 months. You should probably look for another vehicle.

San

1 - 13 of 13 Posts