The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Tillet B5 GRP Race seat, and all the kit you need to make it plug and play with your Elise/Exige, on the factory driver's side slider.

This is for ONE SEAT.

FYI - Price new (without shipping):
$899 - Tillet B5 GRP Seat
$299 - Tillet Dinamica Suede-like pads
$129 - Tillet EB2 Seat Mounting Bracket for Tillett B5 Seats to Factory Elise/Exige Rails
$20 - Tillet spacer kit for EB2 rails
$12.99 - M8 hardware
Price New - $1359.99 + shipping

You can have it for $875 + shipping (or picked up in SF northbay, preferred)

I had the back pad re-mounted as the adhesive Tillet used started to let go, which is apparently common.

Pictures include a shot of some minor marks from ingress

(red blanket and hockey pucks not included)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replied. To answer two of the questions publicly.

1- Is the hardware included everything needed to plug into an elise/exige? Yes, using the factory rails. Remove the 6x torx on the rail (3 on each side), and pop the EB2 onto it. Secure with the same torx. Be mindful that the the torx are different lengths, and it matters.

2- Do I have all the dynamica pads, or just the back? All, as seen in the pictures, there's a head pad, back pad, and butt pad.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump - a few interested parties. Looked up shipping rates, and they were quite pricey. If anyone has shipped a seat, and has recommendations. Otherwise, still available in the SF Bay area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've got some experience with this. I recently bought two sets of stock seats (and now selling one set). It isn't inexpensive to ship seats mainly due to their awkward size. It can easily range from $150 to $350 for a set depending on the distance shipped. One set came tightly packaged in a large electronic keyboard box and another set came in a large wardrobe box (like a moving box you'd get from U-haul).

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD!

And just a big nod to the Lotus community and resellers. The buyer contacted a Bay area reseller who agreed to ship it on our behalf at their discounted rate. Amazing service.

Feel free to close the thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts