The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Green 22mm thread length. Third owner, I think. I realized these are too short for LSS wheels, so never installed all of them or driven with them. Asking $160 shipped via PayPal. Thank you.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi, I'm puzzled why you say 22mm thread length are too short for LSS wheels. I just measured my standard lug bolt (see pic) and thread looks 22mm to me and I run LSS wheels.

I am interested but want to understand this thread depth issue first :)

Screw Tool accessory Tool

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I'm puzzled why you say 22mm thread length are too short for LSS wheels. I just measured my standard lug bolt (see pic) and thread looks 22mm to me and I run LSS wheels.

I am interested but want to understand this thread depth issue first :)

View attachment 356362

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
My LSS bolts are 25mm thread length, definitely longer than the titanium 22mm. The oem bolts seem to capture 10mm thread length, about the thickness of the bolt. Less capture to me is unsettling, thus the sell. If you think these will work for you, I can send you one to try out. Anyway, 22mm of your oem should be equivalent to 22mm titanium. Lucky....

PS: I might have been measuring from the end of the taper which means both you and I have the 25mm. I'll try to get a pic of the Radium length in a day or two.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts