The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my complete stereo system out of the Lotus. Decided to go a different direction with the car so lightening things up and changing focus. Everything is in good working order I tested it all before I pulled it out yesterday. ALL is for sale so if you see something I missed let me know or make an offer... All is 1.5 yrs old bought brand new from a reputable local shop. Been in lotus only all great condition 5,000 miles or so tops. I have all supporting instructions, wiring and lots of lotus-specific help pre-printed

I also have lots of odds and ends to support a stereo setup such as speaker rings for front and rear, wiring harness for any stereo install, lots of RCA cables - 2ch, 4ch, extensions lots of sizes, amp wires, speaker wire, fuses etc that I will sell on an individual basis so just pm or email me and make offer on that stuff

Here's the main list:

-Kenwood Excelon kvt-819dvd head unit touch screen display unit (2 video inputs - backup cam, chasecam etc) $295 shipped

-Kenwood navigation addon KNA-G510 extra one never installed brand new in box.. will work with other kenwood headunits $95 shipped

-Kenwood HD radio addon $60 shipped

-Kenwood bluetooth addon KCA-BT200 extra one never installed brand new in box.. will work with other kenwood headunits $75 shipped

-4 JL audio 5.25 VR series comp $100 shipped for all 4

-Alpine HCE-C105 backup camera.. will work with any headunit.. great camera view perfect condition all wires etc $95 shipped

-Alpine PDX5 5 channel 75x4 + 300x1 at 2 or 4 ohms $275 shipped

-Custom small footwell sealed enclosure Blaupunkt 10" subwoofer 300rms with custom grill-guard, and quick release terminals and velcros in/out in seconds for track days $300 shipped

-JL audio remote bass knob.. works with any amp or stereo system.. a must have so you can control bass immediately on the fly without going into head unit settings and menus $25 shipped

-Rear custom mdf rings to provide clearance for rear speaker driver on back panel $25 shipped

I believe my prices should all be very fair, but if you don't for some reason or want to make a package offer feel free to email me at
sm450r at g m a il dot com or PM me here on LT.. email is faster though

Attachments

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I never thought of putting an amp in the passenger airbag space! How'd you get that done? How did you make sure it fits and is mounted? Curious and interested on the amp lol

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never thought of putting an amp in the passenger airbag space! How'd you get that done? How did you make sure it fits and is mounted? Curious and interested on the amp lol
Pm'd you with my email.. will send you some install pics etc and discuss further if you need help with install

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what's the model name of your HD radio add-on? if it's KTC-HR300 i'll take it! thanks a lot
I'll have to check at home to make sure but I believe mine is the KTC-HR200 which should be the same just slightly older model. I had no problems with it when I used it worked great. If you do want to try it and you decide its not right you can send it back and I'd refund minus shipping costs for me to send it out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
geez sorry theyre sideways my phone does that for some reason.. forgot to turn them before posting

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
also in case anyone is interested in a forcedfed guage pod with AEM AF guage and SPA oil press/temp guage or a bwr harness bar I'll be posting those soon.. haven't decided prices or anything yet so open to offers. Won't be able to ship out til next monday though

1 - 20 of 23 Posts