The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK so I bought this package when that post went up.

The info is identical.

The only pieces that I DON'T have are the HD radio and the navigation.

As many of you know, before I got a chance to install this, I wrecked my car and therefore I put them back on sale.

Do not want to break it down. The whole lot for $999 (this is without the Navi and HD radio, the individual components add up to $1190). I will split the shipping with you; UPS or FedEx ground.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@kixo:

PM'd you.

I'd rather sell the whole package together. What you want out of it is the good chunk of the price anyway. But if it doesn't sell as a whole I am open to breaking it down.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Just to reiterate, here is the list of items and their individual pricing:

-Kenwood Excelon kvt-819dvd head unit touch screen display unit (2 video inputs - backup cam, chasecam etc) $295 shipped

-Kenwood bluetooth addon KCA-BT200 extra one never installed brand new in box.. will work with other kenwood headunits $75 shipped

-SOLD 4 JL audio 5.25 VR series comp $100 shipped for all 4 SOLD

-Alpine HCE-C105 backup camera.. will work with any headunit.. great camera view perfect condition all wires etc $95 shipped

-Alpine PDX5 5 channel 75x4 + 300x1 at 2 or 4 ohms $275 shipped

-Custom small footwell sealed enclosure Blaupunkt 10" subwoofer 300rms with custom grill-guard, and quick release terminals and velcros in/out in seconds for track days $300 shipped

-JL audio remote bass knob.. works with any amp or stereo system.. a must have so you can control bass immediately on the fly without going into head unit settings and menus $25 shipped

- SOLD Rear custom mdf rings to provide clearance for rear speaker driver on back panel $25 shipped SOLD

-Lots of odds and ends to support a stereo setup such as speaker rings for front and rear, wiring harness for any stereo install, lots of RCA cables - 2ch, 4ch, extensions lots of sizes, amp wires, speaker wire, fuses etc. that goes with the system as a whole

Make me an offer -poke-

·
Registered
436 Posts
The Apline pdx-5 is an awesome amp for our cars... and Alpine has discontinued it. It's replacement is oversized powerwise IMHO and more expensive.

This is an excellant buy at $275 shipped... I'd buy it everyday and twice on Sunday - but I already have one.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Sorry about your ride, that's a cool looking sub - reminds me of an old rotary phone dial!

Bump for the outstanding amp, compact yet punchy - have the same in my Elise for the past 4 years and still performs superbly.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts