Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED: Sept 12, 2008

For Sale brand new VERSION II Top Speed Pro1 exhaust for the Lotus Exige and the Elise (Will fit Exige S). MSRP at $799 and for the EliseTalk members it's NOW $559 (Burnt tip look add $30) currently back ordered! Flat rate shipping to all US 48 states are $25 (we also ship to Canada, HI, and worldwide). Exhaust weighs only at 18.00 pounds. All mandrel bent pipings, dual tips, canisters, and the resonator are all made by T-304 16 gauge stainless steel. Clamp included. Sound clips and video scroll down.

email: [email protected]

Top Speed's website: www.TopSpeedAuto.com

Sounclips: courtesy of Tekzones.com

Direct link (video clips and sound clips): Top Speed Pro1 Exhaust Clip

Thank you Robert from TekZones for making such an awesome clip!

Paypal Accepted

DYNO (updated 6/01/2007):
Stock Lotus Exige with Lotus Stage II exhaust: 163.99 hp & 117.25 tq

Stock Lotus Exige with Top Speed Pro1 exhaust: 167.15 hp & 118.77 tq

Stainless tips INSTOCK NOW AND READY TO SHIP! Burnt tips are still on back order as of Sept 12th.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Top Speed Pro 1 Exhaust Video

Everyone (sorry for the double post),

Thanks for waiting. I have put together a video with my Exige as the vehicle with the exhaust installed. I was going to som eon the install but since it went in so easy and without any issues, I actually forgot. Needless to say I really did not want to take it out and do it again. I did it myself and it took about 1 hour and 10 minutes. The car was completely cooled off and I just backed it up on a pair of rhyno ramps. A little flexibility with my left arm and hand allowed me to keep the left wheel on and still get to the hanger bracket bolts.

The night anfter the install I had to drive it of course. The sound was good but a bit on the metalic side. From experience with a Borla cat-back some years ago I felt it just needed to get the insides settled. Well I was right. The next day's drive to work and back, the sound was very nice and had a mature throaty tone to it. In the cam it was energetic and sounded like this car looks and should have from the factory.

Let me know what you think of the video and enjoy.

Direct link: http://tekzones.com/Portal/Portals/0/Lotus/TopSpeed/TopSpeedProExhaust.wmv

Sincerely,

Robert F. Havens
TekZones
[email protected]

·
Registered
225 Posts
Will the ET price ($699) be available in the future? Unfortunately I don't have the money right now, but I'm definately planning on getting this exhaust in the future. BTW, any dyno #'s? I'm getting it (in the future) just based on the sound, but of course any gains is always a plus.

Also, if you don't mind, are there any plans for a full Ti' system?

Thanks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Canyonball said:
Will the ET price ($699) be available in the future? Unfortunately I don't have the money right now, but I'm definately planning on getting this exhaust in the future. BTW, any dyno #'s? I'm getting it (in the future) just based on the sound, but of course any gains is always a plus.

Also, if you don't mind, are there any plans for a full Ti' system?

Thanks.
We'll try to get the dyno #'s in a few days.

If the demand is there we could make them in full Ti but as of now, not yet. :evil:

Thank you Robert and Tekzones.com! :nanner2:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
love how the tips look, but why the twin mufflers? wouldn't that be more restrictive?

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Sounds great!! If only I had the money to blow right now...

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
OT - or maybe not - but why is your shift light coming on at such low revs? Exhaust sounds nice, btw.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Serebo1 said:
OT - or maybe not - but why is your shift light coming on at such low revs? Exhaust sounds nice, btw.
Maybe the car isn't warmed up yet.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think it was a delay in the light as I had just shifted from 2nd to 3rd (if I remember correctly). From looking at the video and trying a few times yesterday the light comes on at or just after the shift. The RPMs do not quite get to 8 grand so I am not sure why it is even coming on. I will get the dealer to check it out when I get up there later this week.

Robert

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Guys, this exhaust is really well built.. It also sounds great, wished they came out to LOG so more folks could of heard it..

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.