1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sent you an email

·
Registered
52 Posts
Jae - just got my Pro 1 in today via UPS. Thanks for the prompt shipping! the quality is top notch - very well made. Hope to get it on this weekend. can't wait to hear it! Thanks again, syd:bow:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just installed my top speed pro 1 !

Well, i couldn't wait for the weekend so i took off work a little early and got it done by myself in about 3 -1/4 hours. i only had one screw left over, only one cut on my arm (the mechanics gloves really saved some blood!), threw out my rotator cuff and cussed like a drunk sailor! I am getting to old for this [email protected]!t. I will chalk this up as a victory anyway:clap:! many thanks to waydui and his excellent instructions to install a Stage 2 exhaust: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f154/stage-2-install-how-w-pics-35006/

the advantage of the Pro 1 is that you do not have to modify the openings in your diffuser.

Took it for a spin and it sounds great... a lot deeper than stock, no drone and not much louder at cruising speeds (3-4k rpm). No rattles either! I hope it gets a little raspier (spoiled by a Tubi on a Ferrari) with more burbles between shifts. Really sounds great when the 2nd cam hits.

Thanks again, bluejae! Great product, super price! Syd:up:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I hope it gets a little raspier (spoiled by a Tubi on a Ferrari) with more burbles between shifts. Really sounds great when the 2nd cam hits.
Yes... although it will never match the sound of a Ferrari, it definitely gets better sounding after you put some miles on it. I really like the way mine sounds.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Agreed, I think I have about 2-3k miles on mine now, and it sounds better all the time. Pops-n-burbles galore. Excellent sound! Amazing for the cost, and I even liked it better soundwise than the 7x22 2bular I had before.
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Over 2 years and 10k miles later I'm still loving the "Pops-n-burbles" this exhaust produces.
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
pops-n-burbles. How much more does it pop-n-burble compared to the Janspeed Stage II exhaust. I would like to hear a sound clip of a drive by and drive along, if possible... I love pops and burbles!!! Considering getting Weapon-R headers and Fujita Intake soon... Need pops and burbles!!! Thanks :)

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pops-n-burbles. How much more does it pop-n-burble compared to the Janspeed Stage II exhaust. I would like to hear a sound clip of a drive by and drive along, if possible... I love pops and burbles!!! Considering getting Weapon-R headers and Fujita Intake soon... Need pops and burbles!!! Thanks :)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Jae rules. The exhaust is awesome, quiet at idle, gets louder as you go up, screams on high cam. As you come off, it pops and gurgles like a drunk falling down the stairs. When cruising, its nice and quiet, but a change in throttle is answered out the tailpipe :)

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jae rules. The exhaust is awesome, quiet at idle, gets louder as you go up, screams on high cam. As you come off, it pops and gurgles like a drunk falling down the stairs. When cruising, its nice and quiet, but a change in throttle is answered out the tailpipe :)
thanks.

glad you're enjoying it

:shift:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts