The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** SOLD *** FS: Two Standard (Touring :D ) Rear Wheels (rims, no tires)

<STRIKE>One wheel has a VERY small chip (about 1 mm across) that I will touched up, but still looks very good. The other wheel is in excellent shape.

These are located in Richmond, Virginia. I am also willing to ship and will accept PayPal (or cash of course!).

Prices:
$125 for the wheel with the very small chip (to be touched up)</STRIKE>SOLD
<STRIKE>$135 for the wheel in excellent shape</STRIKE> SOLD
<STRIKE>$250 for the set
(plus shipping costs)</STRIKE>

PM me if you are interested.
Brian

·
Registered
100 Posts
Brian, I would offer you $100 for the chipped wheel... but I only need one wheel! I'm sure you would rather sell them as a pair but let me know if you are willing to split.
They are fine "Touring" wheels for sure! rotfl

·
Registered
192 Posts
heh heh

I'd give you what you ask for... for either if you were local =). I really need 1 rim.

I'm down here Miami, FL.

·
Registered
100 Posts
PM sent last week!
I am really interested Brian ... do you still have them?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the delay responding to everyone. I think I have followed up on all the PM's. I had a ton of PM's for the base wheel/tire set that I sold in another thread and some may have gotten lost amongst those.

I do still have both rims. I appreciate the offers I have received, but at this point I am going to stick with the original prices listed above ($135/$125 plus shipping). I would expect shipping to run about $20 a wheel shipped individually.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One wheel has sold. I now only have one rear wheel left. It is the one with the small nick. It is priced at $125 plus shipping (estimated to be about $20). The small nick is only in the paint and about 1 mm in diameter it can be seen on the left side of the rim (9 o'clock position) in the pictures below (about 3 mm from the edge). I have paint to touch it up and will do so before shipping.

<br>

·
Registered
100 Posts
PM sent ....hoping for good news

1 - 9 of 9 Posts