The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Unused Quaife LSD***SOLD***

SOLD****************
The person doing my Celica transmission rebuild decided he no longer wanted to do the work part of the way into it. So I'm going to wait to do the transmisson swap later (this was going to go into an MR-2 Spyder). I received the unfinished transmission and diff today.

The diff has not been used. It has only had a used ring gear, and new bearings installed.

Price: $1050+shipping. Payment by money order or certified check only. I'm sorry, but no exceptions. I've already had way too many headaches over this transmission to have to worry about a payment being good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The diff was purchased from MWR, and it's enscribed with the Quaife logo. It's the real deal.

As for the price....you can get a new one from MWR for $1200+shipping, or you can get a new one from me for $1050+shipping.

Lastly, I doubt their picture is the same diff anyways.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
FWIW, I know Joe (as well as people know each other on the internet anyway), and I would have no worry about doing this deal, if i wanted an aftermarket LSD.

And if there is a concern for suitability, talk to Monkeywrench to get a warm fuzzy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Awwww. How sweet. Where's that gay smiley when you need it?? :p

Thanks Randy.

And once upon a time, I met darkSol at a del Sol meet. I gave him a quick run in my car and he nearly $hit his pants :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts