1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Ehh.... a little sugar, and it'd taste like lemonade !!! rotfl

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
"Patton will not be sentenced to prison because it is not against the law to drink someone's urine without their permission."

Well that's good. How long before some legislator feels the need to make a law to protect the children.......'s urine.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
When I saw the title, I almost wanted to say you should of know better and placed this in the Classified section :D.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
When I saw the thread title I thought the samples were going to be used to pass a drug test! :panic:

·
Registered
532 Posts
He sure got pissed!

>>Come on. I know there's more of you out there. Starting bid will begin at $20 a sample.

It said "young men" ..... don't think your or I would qualify. All you'd taste in mine is my aching back and my gout!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
The threads on here just keep getting stranger ....and stranger. Very entertaining though. Keep it coming, folks! rotfl

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Ahhhh Urine - does a growing Ohio boy good

Soooo Satisfying

Attachments

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I was doing genealogy research about 20 years ago at a nearby Mormon family history library. I was looking through a book that listed veterans of the indian wars of the early 1800's. It list both native americans and "white man".

I opened the book and saw this name at the top of the page...

Do Eat ****

I burst out with a big laugh... a bit embarassing. I looked again. I read it right!

I found out a few days later that some tribes considered that a sign of bravery.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I was doing genealogy research about 20 years ago at a nearby Mormon family history library. I was looking through a book that listed veterans of the indian wars of the early 1800's. It list both native americans and "white man".

I opened the book and saw this name at the top of the page...

Do Eat ****

I burst out with a big laugh... a bit embarassing. I looked again. I read it right!

I found out a few days later that some tribes considered that a sign of bravery.
reminds me of an old cheech and chong skit....................

1 - 16 of 16 Posts