The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD** Used 2Bular Decat **SOLD**

***** SOLD!!! *****

I have a used 3 piece 2bular decat pipe for sale. It does have one little problem. The second O2 bung broke entirely off the U pipe at the weld.

I honestly think this is a rare one time case and must have been caused by an incomplete weld or a vibration at the sensor on this bung.

It can be easily repaired, I have the part that broke off, if you have a good welder in your area.

This is the decat which allows you to put in a sport cat in place of the test pipe. The fit is excellent and it has about 3,000 miles of use on it.

I believe it went for about $375 new. I will sell it for $170 including shipping via FedEx Ground to anywhere within the continental USA.

I have sold many items on this board and I have not had an unsatisfied customer.

I promise that this can be turned into a decat pipe that is as good as new functionally if you have access to a good welder.

I will also post on this ad a money back guarantee, less $20.00 for shipping, if you cannot find a welder in your area to do the job. In this case, you must return all of the parts as I sent them including the threaded bung that broke off. If you have someone try to weld it, make sure that they tell you that they can do this without a problem. I will not take back the part if the bung has been damaged to the point where it no longer can be welded on.

I may try to find a place to do the work locally, but I am very busy and really do not have the time for this. So if you know someone, then you might just get a great deal on a high quality decat pipe.

I will post pics of all the parts including the damage as soon as I find them.

Stephen

***** SOLD!!! *****

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD!!!

***** SOLD!!! *****

This item was sold before I posted the pics. My offer still stands on the money back guarantee if the buyer cannot find a welder to do the job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts