The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I literally used it only twice - one track event at Cali Speedway, one auto-x event at Qualcomm. It is a little too big for me. It's in like-new condition and I still have the box it came in and the helmet bag. Manufactured date Sept '07. Asking $500. Thanks.

Pics in post 6.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Have you tried a L yet? I ask because my L feels a little too snug but my head swims in an XL. There seems to be a bigger difference between L/XL in their SA helmets than in their M helmets.
:shrug:

Just curious since not too many people are wearing them.

I love the wide eyeport though!
:)

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
You know you can buy thicker cheekpads right? I bought thinner ones for mine, Perfect fit now.
Yup - but I'm talking about the part on my noggin'.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I forgot to mention the stock clear shield is brand-new with protector sheet still on. I have a Cara Coat silver mirror shield which replaced the stock one from day one. Sorry for the iPhone pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
My head was swimming in an XL too. So I bought the L, but had to also buy thinner cheek pads. I suspect they put in cheekpads that are way too thick to make us buy the thinner cheek pads.

xtn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.