The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title reads, I have some used Cobra alarm fobs to sell. They are all used, however 5 of them have brand new cases and new batteries. They are all functional and look like new! A perfect replacement for the one you broke or lost or just to have a spare. The price for these fobs including shipping via 1st class US mail to any location in the lower 48 states is $55/fob. If you require faster service or overseas, just inquire and I will get you a shipping quote.

I also have 3 used fobs that again are perfectly functional. These are in their original used cases that the gray rubber parts have browned over time and have used batteries in them. If you aren't as picky about the looks or just want the internals to insert into a BWR Uni-Key http://www.blackwatchracing.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=27&c=7 , these are for you. I will even throw in a spare used battery with these fobs. The price for these fobs including shipping via 1st class US mail to any location in the lower 48 states is $32.50.

I also have a limited number of used cases and case parts for FREE + $2 to the cost of shipping. Just tell me what parts you need and I will see what I have left.

I can take payments via PayPal at [email protected] or you can email/PM me for other payment options.

To sync. these fobs with your Elise you will need to go through the programming as described in this thread. http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17358 I have tested all these fobs and they all go into sync. mode so if you follow the instructions above you should have no problem making them work. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. The photos below are of the actual key fobs for sale.

New case fobs
Alarm fobs new.jpg

Used case fobs
Alarm fobs used.jpg

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
I like the 5 fob design better !! rotfl

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes..., but the 3 is lighter! rotfl
Ah yes, but both designs are getting lighter as I type this--only a few left now!

BTW: It seems I failed to mention in the initial post that I guarantee these fobs to work and if there is a problem, I will either work through it with you or gladly allow you to return the fob or fobs for your money back.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a quick update:

At this time, all the used case fobs have been spoken for and/or purchased and I only have 2 of the new case fobs left along with some of the free cases/parts.

Thanks guys!
Dan

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Latest update:

At this time all of the alarm fobs are sold or I am awaiting payment on them. I still have some used cases, individual case parts, and rubber "bones" that attach the fobs to a key ring, so if you need any of those parts I still have them for free + $2 to cover shipping. For those of you that bought the fobs, be sure to print out the instructions I referenced in the initial post on this thread and remember you will need to resync. all of your fobs at the same time you add the new ones and you are only allowed 4 fobs/alarm. If anyone is looking for a used alarm fob in the future, I may have access to some more, so just PM me and I will see what I can do for you.

Thanks,
Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts