The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a rare used Greddy Supercharger Kit for 2zz. I was planning on using this but I ended up selling my Celica. I haven't used the supercharger at all since I bought it. It only has 37k on it.

The kit also includes:

-Actuator moved to front of Supercharger (for easier access - originally behind the supercharger- All the pieces were purchased from Magnusson and moved)
-AEM Tru Power Pulley
-NST 3.1 pulley
-Stock Greddy pulley
-Prosport Premium EGT gauge
-Sector 111 upgraded brackets
-RC Engineering 440cc Injectors
-Greddy Boost Sensor
-Walbro 255lph pump
-Emanage Ultimate and CD
-Original instructions and documentation for kit, brackets, and gauge

You will need to get a eManage Harness. evilthorne was running it on a corolla 2zz and I never got around to picking one up.

These kits are really hard to find these days and I really wish I could have used it. Looking for $2600 plus shipping. Also, if you are just interested in purchasing the charger, we can work something out.

fyi: Im a member over at newcelica.org and listed it over there too (hence the sign in the pics)
located here: http://www.newcelica...ad.php?t=340344

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MWR has a stock of them. But once they are gone they are gone. Greddy doesn't manufacture them anymore. Besides MWR, no one else really sells them.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
MWR has a stock of them. But once they are gone they are gone. Greddy doesn't manufacture them anymore. Besides MWR, no one else really sells them.
What about BWR and S111? Sure, it isn't a Greddy, because it is a kit specifically designed for the Elise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What about BWR and S111? Sure, it isn't a Greddy, because it is a kit specifically designed for the Elise.
true. but I'm just saying the Greddy kit is hard to come by. Lotus owners have alot more supercharging options than the Celica guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts