The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Galactic Hitchhiker
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used Moroso baffled pan for Evora / 2GR. Fits Evora 400 as well. 6.25 qt capacity

Has been in use on my car for a few years... removed because it won't work with the BOE headers I'm putting on without welding a notch in it, and I was able to get a bit of a deal on the GT baffled pan.

These come new with a little rubber o-ring gasket that fits in the channel that I don't have, but honestly, they tend to leak anyway. Get yourself a tube of Permatex ultra black RTV and save yourself the headache of pulling the pan off after installing the first time because their gasket leaks just enough to make a mess of your undertray.

This has been through the ultrasonic parts washer at work, so it's just about clean as new.

Ships from Dallas, or pickup if you're local.

• 3/8 Thick Billet Aluminum Rail with integral O-ring
  • Features a race proven trap door assembly and a removable anti-slosh baffle that keeps oil contained in the oil pump pickup area during road racing and drag racing
  • Designed to be used with the factory oil pump pickup
  • Two -10 AN female fittings with bungs for supercharger or turbo drain back
  • 1/8" NPT fitting for oil temperature sender
  • O-ringed magnetic drain plug
  • Includes 6mm mounting studs and nuts

Bicycle part Bicycle drivetrain part Nickel Aluminium Automotive exterior
Guitar accessory Automotive tire Wood Grey Font
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Bicycle part Automotive design
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Bumper Grey Motor vehicle

·
Galactic Hitchhiker
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also from Moroso: The part number on the o-ring is 20971060; you will not see that listed anywhere as that is not a retail part number. You can call our sales/tech dept to get that on order. They might be cheaper if you really want it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts