The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Recaro Pro Racer Hans carbon seat that was involved in a major on track collision. It held up very well, up to everyone's expectations (Especially the driver!) However it is not fit to be reused as a seat in a race car or any car for that matter. It suffered a small hair line crack near the left side halo, but other than that is in perfect condition. This seat could be used for a custom gaming seat, a simulator, or even a funky office chair!

Price is $500 plus shipping.

LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: As stated in the ad, this seat is not to be used in ANY vehicle on road or off. The structural integrity has been compromised and Mulholland Motorsports will NOT be held responsible for any damage, injury or death related to the use of this seat in any vehicle, on road or off. The seat is sold AS IS with no representation of warranty, safety or liability.

Attachments

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
I love the office chair idea. For those times when things get really toughseem to be going a little fast, or you just want to impress.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
as sad and wasteful as it seems, the 'right' thing to do here is cut it in half with a sawzall... i don't think i could bring myself to do it either though!

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
I love the idea of video games but the phrase "slightly damaged" and the word "unsafe" shouldn't exactly be used in the same statement no? :)

It should be used for an ejection seat mod.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts