The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering selling my Vision Function TVS supercharger kit as I have decided to take my car in a different direction. The kit has been installed on my car but I have never actually run the engine, so in essence these parts are all new. Let me repeat, no run time on the SC or any of the parts. In many cases, the parts haven't been completely installed and are all like new.

The kit will come with everything I originally received except:

1. a tune, as I will be keeping my ECU.

2. The Walbro fuel pump, as it is installed and I don't want to go through the removal process again. The fuel pump is easily obtainable for about $80-$100 based on my research and I have taken that into account with my pricing.

I will include every other part/nut/bolt.

I will need a few days to remove and box up all of the parts. Please keep this in mind. I will move quickly for an interested party, but don't want to remove all of the parts from the car until I have secured a buyer.

I have included some pictures of the parts on my car, but its not easy to get pictures while installed. I will be more than happy to take additional pictures for anyone who decides they want the kit as I box up the parts to ensure everything is as described.

This kit is $6500 new, I am asking $5500 for my kit. I would like to sell this quickly or else I will just keep it. PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Just a suggestion, for that price point I would suggest the price with an ECU swap. Just to get the ECU tuned is a pretty penny through VF.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Spdracer, not sure if I'm missing something here. VF sells this kit for $5,200 and that includes a tune. Is this something other than what they have online? Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts