The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a mint condition Voltphreaks VPH400 battery... used for a week.

New model, with LVC (Low Voltage Cutoff).

Been in my garage after the week... will include my custom made bracket that keeps it snug (not pretty but it works... was supposed to be a test model, until I made a better looking one.. but never got around to it.)

PM me with an offer.

Thanks.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Where were you last week!? Oh well.

·
Registered
213 Posts
How well does this battery perform?

My Elise is a daily driver and doesn't just sit around too much … is it a candidate or is this more for track cars?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How well does this battery perform?

My Elise is a daily driver and doesn't just sit around too much … is it a candidate or is this more for track cars?
Battery performs perfectly... because it's such a small battery, if you let the car sit for a while, it requires a battery tender. If you drive on a daily basis, then it's not a problem at all.

This is the newer one with the low voltage cutoff, so you can set it so that it will turn itself off before it loses too much charge, and you can still start the car.

It's not only for track cars, but Voltphreaks do put that disclaimer that it's for "track only" etc.... just like half the other stuff we put on our cars. They also do file it under experimental battery,etc... all the nice disclaimer verbage from the lawyers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts