The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my stock wheels off my Elise because I switched over to winters and am planning on picking up a set of LSS wheels for the spring. These wheels are great for someone looking for a spare set in good condition.

I bought the car in late October with 6,500 miles and only had the wheels on for about 2 weeks before taking them off.

Come with Centercaps and "lotus" valve stem caps

TIRE INFO:

Tires are Yokohama Advan Neova AD07
Fronts: 175/55 R16 - About 75% tread left
Rears: 225/45 R17 - About 50% tread left

SHIPPING

Wheels are located in Closter, NJ. I welcome local pickup or will drive up to an hour to drop them off or meet someone. Will ship at buyers expense

Feel free to PM or call/text (201) 481-2635 - Tyler

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
The fluid is Red, more likely brake and clutch fluid.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think its just the wheel cleaner. Its those nice ones where its green ish when you spray it on and once its time to be cleaned off they turn purple.

Dang I want those wheels, but also not sure if I want to spend money just to have literally a rolling car stand for winters haha

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I could use a replacement set... was left with a very very beat up set...
>>> Would like close ups of each wheel please.
PM'd

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blown oil line?
Ha I knew I should have put a disclaimer in the description. That's Sonax wheel cleaner in action and it was the only closeup pic of the wheels I had on hand.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think its just the wheel cleaner. Its those nice ones where its green ish when you spray it on and once its time to be cleaned off they turn purple.

Dang I want those wheels, but also not sure if I want to spend money just to have literally a rolling car stand for winters haha
Nailed it! Very great product too btw. Phil at detailers domain sells it and is located right down the road from me

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I have looked at this thread a lot in the last few days.

I am really looking for Euro Y wheels, but they are rare and expensive.

500$ seems so cheap especially if they come with tires.

I should really just hold out for my euro wheels
another reason I kind of don't want the base wheels is the tire size/choices arent to my liking.

GLWS though, did you swap them out with LSS yet?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have looked at this thread a lot in the last few days.

I am really looking for Euro Y wheels, but they are rare and expensive.

500$ seems so cheap especially if they come with tires.

I should really just hold out for my euro wheels
another reason I kind of don't want the base wheels is the tire size/choices arent to my liking.

GLWS though, did you swap them out with LSS yet?

Not yet, but I buddy of mine is selling me his set. I was looking at Y spokes too. Shoot danko a PM. I know he had a set for sale

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The stuff is awesome... just wish it didn't smell so bad. ;)
HA yeah it has an interesting scent. My buddy whoes a detailer told me that he active ingredient in it is the same chemical that makes hairspray stick

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
You still have these? I am going to pick up an exige in a week or so down in Edison nj.. You close? I have an Elise with bad rims that I could replace these with... Lmk

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You still have these? I am going to pick up an exige in a week or so down in Edison nj.. You close? I have an Elise with bad rims that I could replace these with... Lmk
Sold!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.