1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Wheels and tires!
Scored some Nova's so gotta sell them!

Currently on my 1994 S4
Bought brand new and installed with new tires 12/2013. Approx 500-600 miles on them.

Fit great, slight rubbing on the front but only when at full lock which rarely happens. Include custom made center caps with Lotus emblems (not shown in photo with wheels on floor below)

Fronts are 18", 8" wide, rear 19" and 9.5" wide
Tires are Yokohama S.drive XL

FRONT:
215/35R-18

REAR:
275/30-19

Bought from a member here who had never mounted tires on them. I them bought the tires, etc. Custom spacers and nuts included. Let me know if want additional pictures and let me know from what angle, etc.

Excuse the thumb in the photo.. :p

Price for all shipped in continental U.S: $2,000

Attachments

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:shrug:

WHOA! 100+ views and nobody?

·
98 Esprit V8 Calypso Red
310 Posts
What's the size & offset on the wheels?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's the size & offset on the wheels?
Dont have here at the office, will dig up tonight and post back. Are there other angles you would like photos of? They fit extremely well...

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
For LotusTalk members.. Make me an offer! To say thanks for all the help I have gotten here I will make you a deal!

The wheels are made by ESM and they are model 004. Here is more info on them:

19x9.5 rears with 5x120 bolt pattern, 40 offset and 72.6 center bore

18x8 fronts with 5x120 bolt pattern, 35 offset and 72.6 center bore.

Info on the spacers: They are made to go from the 5x108 lotus bolt pattern to the new 5x120 bolt pattern of the wheels. They are both 60mm hub centric and 72.6 wheel centric. Fronts are 28.7mm / 1.13 inch thick, rears are 35.7mm / 1.41 inch thick. 14mm x 1.5mm by 25mm thread length conical bolts from the adapter to the car hub and 12mm x 1.5 studs from the adapter to the new wheel.

The spacers are very high quality. When I had my Porsche 911 I bought some from the local Porsche dealer (made by Porsche) and never had any trouble whatsoever.

Got more questions? Let me know! Need to get rid of these as the other set of wheels are in transit! Feel free to call my cell as well at

817-939-sixzero-ninethree

Kenny

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump! New wheels will be here Wednesday so need these gone!

817-NINE THREE NINE SIX ZERO NINE THREE

KENNY

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ADDED INFO!

1. Since the wheels as they sit on the Lotus use adapters and the wheels themselves have 5 x 120 bolt pattern they will fit a TON of other vehicles out there!

2. Price lowered! $1750 on eBay, LotusTalk.com member? For you $1500!

New wheels are in transit to me so need these outta here!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Surprised they have not sold already. BUMP!

·
Banned
938 Posts
For Lotus Talk members, it ought to be $1100.00
They've helped you out big time which is worth big dollars overall.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
For Lotus Talk members, it ought to be $1100.00
They've helped you out big time which is worth big dollars overall.
Mike,

I for one am very greatful to all the guys here that have helped me through all my trials and tribulations at which my car is running flawlessly at 91K miles but I think you may be out of line to tell him what he should sell his wheels to the members here for. If anyone is interested they can hammer out a deal on their own and in private. Maybe I am reading this out of context and if I am, I apologize in advance. You seem like a very likeable guy and I do enjoy your posts so I am hoping that I am wrong.

For the record, Kenny has also helped many here as well.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mike,

I for one am very greatful to all the guys here that have helped me through all my trials and tribulations at which my car is running flawlessly at 91K miles but I think you may be out of line to tell him what he should sell his wheels to the members here for. If anyone is interested they can hammer out a deal on their own and in private. Maybe I am reading this out of context and if I am, I apologize in advance. You seem like a very likeable guy and I do enjoy your posts so I am hoping that I am wrong.

Appreciate the kind words..

·
Registered
529 Posts
Seems like these would be really heavy by the time you add the spacers to each wheel.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seems like these would be really heavy by the time you add the spacers to each wheel.
Spacers are aluminum and very light. I can only say from my personal experience with prior having Saturn wheels on it and I did not notice any difference in performance.

·
Registered
529 Posts
So Kenny how much do the rear wheels with tires and spacers weigh? I would be a good comparison point now that Travis has provided info on what AWI wheels with tires weigh.

·
Registered
529 Posts
BTW, if these spacers alter the bolt pattern, there has to be a second set of lug nuts or bolts that holds the spacers onto the hub so that extra weight has to be accounted for as well.

Why did you get the wheels made in a different bolt pattern? Why not just have them made with the correct Lotus Esprit bolt pattern?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BTW, if these spacers alter the bolt pattern, there has to be a second set of lug nuts or bolts that holds the spacers onto the hub so that extra weight has to be accounted for as well. Why did you get the wheels made in a different bolt pattern? Why not just have them made with the correct Lotus Esprit bolt pattern?
I bought the wheels from another member here, he sold his Esprit and had never fitted them to the car and thus that is why bolt pattern is not Lotus.

Secondly, while the company who made the wheels can do with Lotus bolt pattern, the offsets they make them in would also require spacers so not much of a savings there...

I will weigh them this week and post back.

I can say that the prices is excellent, they look terrific and the tires are damned near brand new as well.

·
Banned
938 Posts
Mike,

Hi EspritNOOB.
You are absolutely right.
Just having a bit of fun with Kenny.:.....................at his expense. :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Hi EspritNOOB.
You are absolutely right.
Just having a bit of fun with Kenny.:.....................at his expense. :)
HA alright! Ima shut my face now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts