The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening gents,

My tires are off while the blades are at the powdercoaters. I'm thinking that it might be worth my while to invest in some new meat while the tires are off, as the rears probably won't pass inspection in the great state of PA this time around. There's around 1 - 2/32 of tread left on them at worst (down to wear bars). The stink of it is the tires get noticeably better when they're down this low, only trouble is the inspection. I may try and just get them through but its a gamble i may not want to take, as i'd rather not risk damaging the new finish on the wheels courtesy of some jabroni wheel and tire shoppe. I can post/send pictures for anyone interested. These tires have never been autocrossed or tracked, so they haven't been heat cycled out. Like i said they feel and drive great. This may be convenient for some of you NJ/NY/PA autocross/track junkies for the upcoming summer. $200 for both of them, and Id be glad to meet halfway for someone relatively close in the tri state area to circumvent shipping time/costs.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Inspection............ rotflrotflrotflrotflrotfl ( inside joke folks ) rotfl -poke-

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I can say the tires have never been tracked or auto-x'd.
When are you gonna come out and try??? It's fun!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
z
there's tons of thread left on them, wait 'til you see mine:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol iiii know and i love them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts