The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Toys Performance
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got in 5 sets of the FTP Matte Carbon Fiber Side Scoops. These are all packaged up and ready to ship.

$ 200.00 + shipping

For those of you with an Elise, we offer no drill side scoop brackets that come with the fancy OEM style washers and screws to secure the scoops to the brackets. These brackets are custom made to order which takes about a week to have them ready.

Side scoop mesh is available as an option and takes a few days to make. These must be attached by the customer with black silicone or urethane once you have test fit the scoops and determined exactly where you wish to secure the mesh.

You can order at our web site:

FTP Lotus Exige Matte Carbon Fiber Side Scoops :: Exterior Body Panels :: Interior/Exterior :: Lotus Elise & Exige :: Fast Toys Performance

These take months for us to get back in stock from our supplier once they sell out... get your order in now :)

Attachments

·
Elise Driver
786 Posts
Carbon fiber should be glossy or it just looks like it was wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl.
Do you ever get the glossy ones?

·
...call me a space cowboy
252 Posts

·
Toys Performance
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wiil they work with clam hinge?
The scoops have nothing to do with the clam hinge, rather it's the mounting brackets.

The brackets we sell will require you to remove the scoops before you tilt the clam (3 screws). If you don't want to do that, you can buy the clam hinge brackets that RLS sells.

·
2006 Lotus Elise
44 Posts
Hi, I just went on your site and was going to order the gloss carbon side scoops. It does not say that they are out of stock. I will be taking my car to a shop in the beginning of May for exterior modifications, and wanted to know if I will receive the scoops by then if I order them now. Please let me know, I live in San Francisco. Thanks!

·
Toys Performance
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi, I just went on your site and was going to order the gloss carbon side scoops. It does not say that they are out of stock. I will be taking my car to a shop in the beginning of May for exterior modifications, and wanted to know if I will receive the scoops by then if I order them now. Please let me know, I live in San Francisco. Thanks!
The glossy ones are out of stock. They are made oversea so we have no way to know exactly when the next batch will arrive.

·
Toys Performance
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damn....okay no worries, if I had the shop wet sand the matte ones and clear coat it, would it come out the same you think?
I've never tried that so can't say for sure but I would think it would work. I have a set with some very "Slight" scuffs in the top coating that I can sell to you for a discount. Give us a call if you are interested.

·
2006 Lotus Elise
44 Posts
I've never tried that so can't say for sure but I would think it would work. I have a set with some very "Slight" scuffs in the top coating that I can sell to you for a discount. Give us a call if you are interested.
Order placed! Thanks for all your help. I totally blanked on ordering the mesh grill inserts this morning with you :facepalm please call me when you're done back from lunch so I can add them to the order.

·
Krypton Green Elise
53 Posts
have any Elise no drill brackets with scuffs for discounts? :D brackets are almost as much as scoops :facepalm

·
Registered
956 Posts
Also looking for the Elise no drill brackets. Your eBay says you're out of town until September!? Can you confirm this? I'm not going to place an order for something that won't come for 6 more months...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts