The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 elise. can someone help me, I am looking for the ground pulsed wire to the fuel injector. Im not sure which is + and which is -. Im looking to calculate IDC and need the pulsed wire to do this. Thanks!

David

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Injectors are

WU 0.5 Injector 1
WG 0.5 Injector 2
WS 0.5 Injector 3
WO 0.5 Injector 4

Common is
G 0.5

Not sure what you mean by ground pulsed wire but these are the only connections anyway.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Injectors are

WU 0.5 Injector 1
WG 0.5 Injector 2
WS 0.5 Injector 3
WO 0.5 Injector 4

Common is
G 0.5

Not sure what you mean by ground pulsed wire but these are the only connections anyway.

On the injectors themself (not the ECU) there are 2 wires, a power wire and a ground. I need to know which wire is the ground.

thanks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The G 0.5 common is via Splice MR to Fuse R7 through EHC to the main relay power supply +
I am sorry I do appreciate the help I dont know what "MR to fuse R7 to the main relay" means.

On the actual fuel injectors there are 2 wires. I forget the colors, but there are 2 of them. Am I mistaken that one of them is power, the other is the PWM ground?

I do appreciate any help.

DAvid

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
G is the colour, 0.5 is the size of the wire for the common.

Splice MR is the name of the splice on the harness that it goes via, fuse R7 is the circuit, main relay is the main power relay. EHC is the interconnect. So you can follow it on the circuit diagram.

The common is +V so the signal wire is 'grounded'

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
G is the colour, 0.5 is the size of the wire for the common.

Splice MR is the name of the splice on the harness that it goes via, fuse R7 is the circuit, main relay is the main power relay. EHC is the interconnect. So you can follow it on the circuit diagram.

The common is +V so the signal wire is 'grounded'

Ok, so the green wire is the ground? Im sorry for all the pre-school questions, LOL. I dont need need any fuse or relay, just need the ground wire so I can connect my device to it to get the IDC.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, so the other wire (the non green wire at the injector) is the signal wire?

I just want to be sure, lol.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oK, this makes sense now:

WU 0.5 Injector 1
WG 0.5 Injector 2
WS 0.5 Injector 3
WO 0.5 Injector 4
Looking at the diagram the other wire (non green) is the ground. Thanks a million for your help.

David

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Re: the fuel injector harness, was there any change to the color scheme on the Exige 240?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts