The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We switched up the look on our latest batch. I hope you approve!

These are the best in stopping you can get for standard rotor sizes:shift:

Click the pic for a link.

Cheers!

Phil

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Looks sexy. Hard Anodized just like daddy likes? ;)

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,376 Posts
They look fantastic. If I had stock-sized rotors I'd want these. Love the engraved emblem, which probably shaves major weight!

Don't forget to send a quote my way when you get the chance.

San

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! :up:

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Didn't you mention that you had Evora sizes coming soon~ish? I'm about 1/2 through my current rotors and not really looking forward to having to swap them but definitely keeping up to date.

·
Registered
216 Posts
We switched up the look on our latest batch. I hope you approve!

These are the best in stopping you can get for standard rotor sizes:shift:

Click the pic for a link.

Cheers!

Phil

Looks great...My current set of BOE Floating Rotors are still going strong, Thanks for a great product!!!!

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't you mention that you had Evora sizes coming soon~ish? I'm about 1/2 through my current rotors and not really looking forward to having to swap them but definitely keeping up to date.
Actually yes... We've had the Evora rotors out in the field for a while we're quite happy with them. We're working on a batch right now. We're done with the machining and waiting for ano at this point. Looks like it will be first or second week in July for completion....

:up:

Phil

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great...My current set of BOE Floating Rotors are still going strong, Thanks for a great product!!!!

Glad you like them, Paul!

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Actually yes... We've had the Evora rotors out in the field for a while we're quite happy with them. We're working on a batch right now. We're done with the machining and waiting for ano at this point. Looks like it will be first or second week in July for completion....

Phil
Sounds good - mine have plenty of iron for this upcoming track day but as you know Hallett is hard on brakes :) If I need another set post race day you will be getting an email quite quickly lol.

·
Registered
7,075 Posts

Phil
Good news! I can get some that are in style West of Hethel!

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What is the hat material? Aluminum? 6xxx series?

Anton
Hi Anton-

As you would imagine, 6061.

We're only doing standard size rotors at this time, FWIW...

-Phil

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's not the Lotus logo. It is the classic logo that you typically see on cheap knock off products from Brasil... and China... Discerning eyes can easily see it ;).
LOL- Close! Although it's Mexcio. You should meet the 6 year old kids that I have slaving away over these things. We bring them into the country by the pallet on a highly modified WRX that drives through a hidden passage in a mountain on the Mexican border. With the rise of the 3rd world country middle class, I've been having to pay a nickel a month, so things are getting pricey!

:D

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
I know you are joking, but it's not really that funny.

Those are some pretty rotors though. Is the disk coated black? What's the point of that?

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,376 Posts
I know you are joking, but it's not really that funny.

Those are some pretty rotors though. Is the disk coated black? What's the point of that?
Sometimes it's done to hide the rust rings that would form. The pads wipe away the coating and the other areas still look good.

San

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any plans to add Cup/S240/S260 front size rotors (308mm)?
I hadn't put a ton of thought into it, but certainly could if there's interest. The question is do you want just the discs or the bell/hat as well for that application?

We do Nissan GTR rotors as well and are set to tool up on rotors in the next month or so. We do rotors in batches regardless of the rotor type/size. So if there's a demand for the 308s, we could probably have the CAD done to get them cut when doing the GTR batch...

-PV

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'd want the hats and rotors. Would these require spacers for the stock S240 front wheels?

TIA,
OK- I'll see what we can do...

As for fitment, would plug and play just like our other rotors. no spacers required...

-PV

1 - 20 of 22 Posts