The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bank has a couple drive up ATMs, I didnt think it would be a problem cuz I have pretty long arms but I still struggled to reach the touch screen.

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Banks, drive through pharmacy.... all are pretty much a fiasco for me!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Unbuckle and sit on the sill, it can be done without opening the door but the roof must be off.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
next time I will walk up lol just didnt think it would be so high up. I unbuckled and had to get my whole head and shoulder out the window to reach the screen. Bet it looked pretty funny from behind lol

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
That's why we don't have cup holders. No fast food drivethroughs.

Hard to avoid parking decks though.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
As for doing a video with one hand... duh. I drove Lime Rock track {and back roads} doing 30 mph + holding my camera with the right hand and shifting left handed in a left hand drive car = no hand on the wheel.

Now back to the original subject...

Toll passes where you go through the 'Automatic' ticket booth... I also have a hard time reaching up for those tickets in my '87 Esprit. Today I went to my banks ATM with my Audi S6 Avant and could not reach it... that's a basic factory suped-up wagon. I had to back up and pull even closer to the curb to get 'just' close enough. I think they are designing these outlets for people with SUV's or Crossovers {what ever the hell those are} a truck trying to disguise it self as a girl.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Lol i went to starbucks and i scared the guy working there.

He's like HEY! who's there??

He could hear my engine but not see me through the window :p

·
Registered
480 Posts
I love going to drive-thru's Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and ATMS but with ATMS i always have to get out since i dont have long arms and i am not that tall enough to reach from lotus no matter how i get to the ATM... Anyway people are thinking what would a lotus be doing at a drive-thru???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts