The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a video on the internet that documents the design process of the Elise, what Lotus was trying to do with it and how they came up with the chassis, body, etc. Pretty cool!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I found a video on the internet that documents the design process of the Elise, what Lotus was trying to do with it and how they came up with the chassis, body, etc. Pretty cool!
You would boost your popularity if you posted the link to that video :D

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
It was posted here recently in one of the newb threads but I cant remember which. Cool movie 2.5 hrs though!

·
Supporting Vendors
958 Posts
"Lotus Elise Inside Story"

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-7072924456318931568&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

·
Registered
222 Posts
From Caddie Shack…just saw it again the other day…

Wellllll…were waiting……
Way to go Smails. That's sooo funny! I watched it too and I've been quoting it for a week. No one gets it.

Ahoy paloy, where did you just come from, a scotch ad? rotfl

·
Registered
9 Posts
so i was about to go to bed when i opened this thread, now 2 and a half hours later my wife is mad at me. thanks guys. great video though

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if someone has a place to store it, I would be glad to share. The movie is in avi/divx, and is about 1.7gb. You can find it using Emule.

·
Registered
965 Posts
"Lotus Elise Inside Story"

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-7072924456318931568&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>
It'd be interesting to see Jeremy Clarkson try and say this same stuff.
Good video though, lots of info. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts