The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Anyone going to these events?

July 12 - Lotus Tech Day and BBQ – prep cars for LOG - is this open to anyone? Or only LOG participants? It would be cool to check out some cars...:shrug:

July 17 – Cars and Cocktails – Open House for all car lovers – snacks and beverages supplied 5PM at FVMC/LC...going to be on vacation in Florida so I can't make this one:(

Aug 21 - Cars and Cocktails – Open House for all car lovers – snacks and beverages supplied 5PM at FVMC/LC...if the 12th's event isn't open to all then I look forward to meeting a few of you at this one! :up:

Take care,
Shad

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
hello. unfortunatly the event for tomorrow the 12th was rescheduled due to our move. i was told an e-mail went out, and i appologize for not letting the community know on here sooner. there will be a new date for this in september, and will let you know the date as soon as i hear it. we do this event for the local lotus club, lotus corps, but everyone is welcome to attend.

hope to see everyone there,
T.J.

·
Registered
431 Posts
TJ, we'd like to attend, see Chicago, and get our ~1K checkup. Please add us to any emails, thanks!

Jeff and Pamela

hello. unfortunatly the event for tomorrow the 12th was rescheduled due to our move. i was told an e-mail went out, and i appologize for not letting the community know on here sooner. there will be a new date for this in september, and will let you know the date as soon as i hear it. we do this event for the local lotus club, lotus corps, but everyone is welcome to attend.

T.J.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

T.J.
That's cool TJ the weather isn't exactly perfect today...

Have a good one,
Shad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts