The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I signed up for the Galena trip. I am looking forward to meeting some of the other owners from the area. I hope the weather is good that weekend. April can be a crap shoot in northern Illinois.

I am also looking forward to the winding back roads around Galena. If you have not been over in that area there are some great roads with some outstanding views.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmmm....all u guys (and gals) were brave enough to come out to dinner but not out to Galena???? come on, whose going??? ..... dont make evo and I have to cause all the trouble on our own ;)

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I'm up for a cruise but I don't really want to start in West Chicago. Maybe meet up somewhere farther west when a route is planned. No overnight or shopping for me - just cruising and food.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
....well, weather.com is showing a hi tomorrow of 39 and 60% chance of snow showers....dropping down to the hi 20s overnite...NOT looking good for driving.... hoping to hear from bill jr today on if drive is cancelled or postponed...ewww:(

·
Registered
389 Posts
Not officially attending, but may be out for a drive, and maybe we'll head up that way and try to intersect, perhaps follow for a few miles.

We just didn't want to dedicate our whole weekend to it.

Depends on weather, too! :shift:

Anyway, have fun and be SAFE!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
It doesn't have much of an interior from the factory!!!
I know but without seats and belts and some other trinkets I can't take it anywhere. It also needs a battery put back in it. I don't like the prospect of snow tomorrow anyway. I also have to do an oil change and some other maintenance. I am swapping out my rear diffuser for a black one and I just finished removing those chrome decals on the back and replaced them with black ones. I still need to do the Elise on the front. I will have it back together by the end of next week. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts