The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have my car at FVMC now and what they do is incredible. i had it transported there two months ago and i should be getting it back within a week. the differences between my local dealership and FVMC is night and day. they give me constant updates, quality work, and even these new pics of her. i had them install the following....
nitron sport pros
sector 111 shifter reinforcer
carbon fiber daytona cold air intake
lotus sport ecu
Toda clutch and flywheel
moroso oil pan
carbon fiber undertray
carbon fiber diffuser
rear panel eliminator
PPE header and sport cat
arqray single tip titanium
here are some before and after pics of her..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and after.....:evil:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,348 Posts
Even though the after market options are somewhat limited for our cars. I love the fact that everyones car comes out so different despite the fact the differences can be subtle.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
So many people say so many nice things about FVMC service.....it almost makes me want to buy another Elise, just so I can bring it in and have it worked on.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Car looks nice! One of the best dealers anywhere. The parts mgr, John Nichols, is nothing but a class act.

·
Registered
979 Posts
MNlotus, I saw your car a few weeks ago at the dealership. It looked awesome and the pictures don't do it justice. The carbon GUT wing was fantastic and the base with color matched really well.

Instead of the mod list, maybe you should have just listed what you didn't get installed.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i love the red color with the carbon fiber parts. its just beautiful to me. i miss my car so much. 2 months at FVMC and before that it was stored for winter. i should change my sig to katana SC then.

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
1,228 Posts
Dude...GET ON A DYNO WITH THAT HEADER AND MODS!!! :)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i am going to start to go to more events in the area if i can. i am planning on taking my car to a local shop called RS motors which has a dyno. ill do that soon and i also want to get my car weighed but dont know where i can do that at

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im building up to the SC. i want to go N/A as long as i can.

ill post new detailed pics once i get her back and maybe even a video if i can figure out how to put it on here.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts