The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. FVMC is moving to our sister stores location in Westomt, Il.
Here is all the information. if you have any questions please feel free to PM or E-mail me at [email protected].

We are excited and proud to announce that on June 16, 2008, Fox Valley Motorcars will be moving to its sister store, Lamborghini Chicago, located at 209 E. Ogden Avenue in Westmont, Illinois. This move will bring Lotus to a world class facility while sharing the same passion and knowledge of the brand with our clients.

We are also pleased that many familiar faces will be joining us. Our experienced sales staff of Bill Nuccio, Jr., Tony Nuccio, Rick Schneider and Joe Suba, along with John Nichols, our parts manager and T.J. Waszak, our Lotus technician will continue providing first-class dedication and service for all of your Lotus and luxury automobile needs.

We look forward to seeing you at the new dealership.

Sincerely,

Bill Nuccio, Sr.
President

thanks,
T.J.

·
Registered
592 Posts
This is good news for the Lotus community and I predict a big help to FVMC sales. One of the major issues against buying a Lotus in Chicago was that the existing service facility was so far out west some distance from any major commuter rail. The Westmont facility is much closer to the population center of the Chicago MSA and has excellent train access to downtown. Plus, with the Porsche store next door, BMW down the street and Ferrari in Hinsdale, buyers will be able to easily cross shop the competition.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Congrats on the new move! Now I have an excuse to oogle the cars at Chicago Lambo too. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Cool. I don't currently have an Elise, but going to the old location from WI for service was always a bummer. It just seemed like there was no good way to get there and it took forever on weird local roads. Now you'll be a quick shot down 294 - nice. I'm looking forward to stopping by. Good luck with the move.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cool. That is going to be geographically great for me. I hope the Lotus brand gets the same or greater attention at the new store. See you soon.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
This is good news for the Lotus community and I predict a big help to FVMC sales. One of the major issues against buying a Lotus in Chicago was that the existing service facility was so far out west some distance from any major commuter rail. The Westmont facility is much closer to the population center of the Chicago MSA and has excellent train access to downtown. Plus, with the Porsche store next door, BMW down the street and Ferrari in Hinsdale, buyers will be able to easily cross shop the competition.
NICE! Easy access to the loop and vice-versa wins for me! CONGRATS ON THE MOVE!

·
Registered
143 Posts
:(

The old one was 5 minutes from my house!
Ah but the new one is 5 minutes from my house:clap:

Congrats TJ I almost swung out by your shop for lunch b/c I work in Naperville but now I'll just wait for you to move and stop on my way home from work.

I wondered how the heck you guys could keep that building busy with only Lambo it is a beautiful building... probably not as many good roads around but definitely a better location for your clientele and competition.

See you guys moving closer to me is another sign I need a Lotus!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Very best wishes for the move to all my old friends at Fox Valley. I still remember our events at Autobahn with great joy. Hope to pay you a visit in August on route to LOG 28, roll out the red carpet Bill Jnr!!!!!!!

Best wishes

Richard Parramint

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just wanted to wish you well on the move... could you maybe keep moving ...a little more .. a liiiittttllle more .... as close to North Dakota as possible!!! I am actually contemplating a road trip to bring my '05 to you guys for a once over. My other choice would be the guys in Denver.... hmmmmmm.... :confused: which direction ...?
Sometimes living on the Prairie just doesn't make a lot of sense!
Good luck on the new location guys!:clap:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Could not have happened to a better dealer - best of luck guys! I just got my first Lotus from you and an very happy.:clap:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hello,

the ogden dealership is currently DBA Lamborghini Chicago. will the FVMC name be added or will it be Lotus Chicago?

thanks

i believe we are going to maintain the fox valley motorcars name, but i will check tomorrow and find out for sure, and let you know.

T.J.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts