The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I'm with bmw - she doesn't do anything for me at all.

My office is right across the street from Woodfield Mall - one of the busiest malls in the country - it's the beginning of Christmas shopping season. College kids are all back in town this week. Mall will be VERY crowded. I can go over to the mall right now and see at least 20 girls that are much better looking.

If that's what floats your boat, go for it. Just not my cup of meat.

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
But.....your rotors look rusty :eek:
Otherwise :up:

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
oh, and by the way:
Be prepared that there will always be some folks who have to give negative comments no matter what kind of pics you post.
As long as there is a girl in them, they will have something negative to say :rolleyes:
There doens't seem to be the option of just going to the next thread and to forget about it without commenting.
Gotta do something for the post count I guess :shrug:

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
oh, and by the way:
Be prepared that there will always be some folks who have to give negative comments no matter what kind of pics you post.
As long as there is a girl in them, they will have something negative to say :rolleyes:
Nature of the beast. Car forum with dudes. If a guy posts a picture of half nekkid 'car model', it's gonna get comments...lots of 'em.

It's the old 'hey, if you put it out there' thing. If the model is kinda busted, it's gets that reply. If the model looked like Kate Upton, well then the comments would all be positive.

This forum is actually pretty tame compared to some I've seen.

On a related note, I'm trying to figure out how to put the 5 Hour Energy commercial girl and the Free Credit Report guy into a cage match with zombies and tigers.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Ladies and Gentleman...the most exciting stage show you've ever
witnessed...appearing live...Doug E Fresh and the Get Fresh Crew...

:clap: :clap:

I'm RENDERMAN and I approve this message!! can she model next to my car?

·
Registered
380 Posts
oh, and by the way:
There doens't seem to be the option of just going to the next thread and to forget about it without commenting.
Gotta do something for the post count I guess :shrug:
That's why this meme was invented for such folks:

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
If the model looked like Kate Upton, well then the comments would all be positive.
i promise you some dbag would still find something negative... like she isnt a brunette or something..

the internet is full of 'em

as far as the OP's pics... ive certainly seen way worse photoshoot models on car forums & those threads are beyond epic :popcorn:

·
Registered
657 Posts
If she comes with the car would have opted for the no cellulite option...Lightweight is the goal right? She would be a better fit next to a Camaro or Mustang. Fun but does not fit the Lotus... :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
I think she is a real tasty bird, who I would welcome to rub herself over any one of my cars:)

Dont worry about the negative comments posted by others, after all this is obviously the Lotus Forum prefered by most gay men.rotfl

1 - 20 of 138 Posts