The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this has been posted before but for those on the wanted forums I had user stv1001 send me a message

"OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

Let me know via email if you still need the Magentic Blue or Black Hardtop.

[email protected]"

Searched google this guy is a known scammer. Just FYI.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think he is using the site's functionality to send emails directly to our inbox from the forum.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
I just got an email from him .. Posted a few months ago for some MAK Xlr rims. Says pay pal is dormant and to moneygram him $1500. Shows me pics of XLR and Stock black ones ! get the pics right before you scam buddy... WTF! :thwack:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Well I sent him a reply and told him he had a special thread just for him on this forum and he should check it out. Maybe he will go away now.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Well I sent him a reply and told him he had a special thread just for him on this forum and he should check it out. Maybe he will go away now.
I was digging through my parts bin and ran across a flywheel that a Lotustalk member had scammed me on. After 6 years, I decided to look up the member just for kicks, and ironically have found him in a thread complaining about scammers.

CCR Elise,
AKA: Tripper Cook
from Georgia

Sold me a NIB Fidanza Elise flywheel, that turned out to be a used flywheel for some unknown application, repacked in the Elise box. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe he had made a mistake, but I could not get a response from him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts